Shopping for perfect babywear may not be that easy. You need to ensure that what you get for your baby is not just of the best quality but also provides them utmost comfort and supports their daily activities. You need to keep certain points in mind while shopping for comfortable babywear for your infant. Read on to know what all you need to consider while shopping for babywear, the qualities you need to look for, how to care for babywear and what all options are available to you in online babywear shopping.
Every one of us is pretty much aware that babies spend a lot of time in sleeping, playing and eating, so choose clothing that is equally comfortable to them during their naptime and tummy time.
Moreover, as you will have to change a lot of diapers throughout the day, choose a babywear that makes it easier for you to dress your baby and doesn’t make it more of a struggle for you.
Also, be known that sleeping gowns tend to hike up around your baby’s tummy, so use them in conjunction with a blanket to keep your baby’s feet and legs warm.
Comfort over design
While shopping for online babywear, remember that comfort factor is more important than design as babies don’t care for the design. A newborn’s skin is very sensitive and can be bruised by a rough fabric. So, the babywear clothing should be made of soft and breezy fabric. Go for cotton, fleece or blended fabric that has a good absorbing capacity and feels gentle on your baby’s tender skin.
There are plenty of options to choose from for your baby’s clothing, and it could turn out to be really hard to select the best one. So, you need to be informed of what would be right for your baby and how could you shop for a babywear that provides you value for money. So, here we have come up with some handy tips that would help you find the best urban baby clothes collection for your toddlers. Here we go:
- Buy gender neutral baby clothes for your newborn as they aren’t going to be very dirty and won’t be worn for long. They will still be in pristine condition by the time your next baby comes along.
- Clothes with press studs are easier to handle than buttons. These prove especially helpful at the middle of the night when you are sleep deprived and can’t hold your head up straight for changing.
- A larger size is always good given the fast growth rate of the babies. When it comes to gifting, gift your friend/relative a larger size as she will probably already have loads of small sizes clothing for her baby.
- Don’t buy too many shirts and pants in small sizes (0000 to 000) as your newborn’s healing umbilical cord might get into the way of their waistband.
- Choose a newborn babywear that can be used from birth.
- Make sure that the clothing is comfortable for the baby’s delicate skin.
- Ensure that your newborn is able to nurse comfortably in the babywear you select for him/her.
- You should be comfortable to get the baby into the clothing of your own.
- Singlet suits will prevent the older babies from taking off their nappies. Tight singlet suits over cloth nappies can cause moisture to wick to the clothes, so you would rather want to have a normal singlet for your baby.
Caring and dressing the newborn
Newborn babies need to be kept comfortable all the time. As a thumb rule, dress your newborn in the same number of layers as you are wearing plus one extra layer for warmth in winters. Avoid wrapping the baby in bunny rugs as it may overheat and irritate them. Go for the lightweight muslin and cotton wraps instead. Slings and wraps are ideal for the newborn and can be conveniently used as your child grows through toddlerhood.
While dressing your newborn, you need to ensure that she/he doesn’t get irritated with your multiple movements. Follow the procedure described below to dress up your newborn in a hassle-free and comfortable manner.
- Place your newborn on a soft surface in a warm enough room.
- Put a nappy on the baby to prevent them from weeing on you.
- Stretch the neck of the singlet and supporting your baby’s head, put it on from the back. Be careful that you do not scrap the baby’s face with the cloth while doing this.
- Gently place the baby’s arms through the arms hole.
- While dressing up the baby in a jumpsuit, unzip or unbutton it, place the baby on top of the jumpsuit, put their arms and legs into the holes, snap the buttons or do up the zip.
Choose comfy newborn baby clothing set as it will allow you to dress up your baby in fewer movements and in less time without causing them discomfort or irritation. This becomes all the more crucial if you need to dress up your baby quickly after a pleasant bath while she or he is still yelling.
The babywear you select should provide not only value for money but also allow your baby to make free movements for the exploration of surroundings under your caring eyes.
Hoodies for the newborn
At Fly Baby Wear, we have plenty of choices for your newborn’s wearing needs. Babywear items such as hoodies not only provide warmth to your baby but also provide comfort and protection to their head. Here are some newborn hoodies available with the Fly Baby Wear that you can choose from for your newborn:
- Hooded coats + T-shirt + pants
- Baby girls long sleeve hooded tops floral pants 2 pcs, and
- Baby boys girl 3D hooded tops sweatshirt + striped pants outfit clothing set 0 - 3 that are great for layering.
A word of caution! Do not use strong detergents and fabric softeners while washing the baby’s clothes as these items may irritate their tender skin. Soak the clothes soiled with poo in a nappy sanitizer before washing.
Front-opening is a lot convenient, go for it
It could be really irritating for the babies to put them into the clothing that needs to be pulled over their heads. So, go for the clothes with front-openings that could be easily put on while the baby is lying down. Remember that the babies have comparatively larger heads, so make sure that the baby T-shirt has a large neckline or clasps that you can conveniently do up again without itching on their chubby cheeks once the T-shirt is over the baby’s head.
You also need to keep certain quality parameters in mind to get nothing but the best for your baby. The below quality indicators will help you select the best quality online babywear for your kids.
- Go for the toddler baby suits or clothes that are made from baby soft cotton. It’s extra gentle for the newborn’s tender skin.
- Choose the clothes that are comfortable and easy to get on and off.
- The babywear should be soft, comfy and easy to take care of.
- Babies grow fast, so do not go for the smallest sizes.
- While shopping for the baby bodysuit, make sure that it’s durable enough to withstand multiple diaper changes.
- Expandable shoulder of the baby wear will allow you to get the baby suit on and off without getting you caught on the baby’s head and ears.
- Soft, stretchy pants with covered elastic waistband will make it easy for you to get them on and off.
- Fold over cuffs will save your baby from scratching his or her face.
- A side-snap closure body suit would be even better than having a zipper as you won’t have to worry about accidentally catching your baby’s thighs as you zip it up.
An exhaustive range of online babywear collection
Fly Baby Wear’s featured products come with sturdy stitching, breathable fabric and attractive designs. All our products are competitively priced and we provide hassle free home delivery service to our valued customers.
You can choose from a range of our online baby wear categories such as:
- New Born
- Baby Monitors, and
- Miscellaneous Items
We have even more options of you in toddlers’ wear, such as:
- Newborn infant baby toddler long sleeve deer fish romper jumpsuit for baby girl
- Gentleman style bow tie jumpsuit toddler boys clothing
- Baby boy girl hooded romper long sleeve X print striped toddler kids jumpsuit
Some of our trendiest babywear clothing for infants include the below ones:
- Yoda style newborn photography baby hat crochet clothing set knitted
- Newborn baby boy girl clothing set short sleeve top romper + long pant heat 3 pcs outfit
- Little monsters short sleeve 2 pcs baby boy clothes
- Nyan cat baby boy romper spring autumn infant Goku long-sleeves toddler jumpsuit
- Cute newborn infant baby girls whale print warm romper jumpsuit clothes
Trendiest baby outfits
Need some ideas on the baby outfits? We have put together some of the trendiest outfits for boys and girls so that you don’t have to. Here are some top choices for you:
- 2018 autumn baby boy clothes long sleeve top + pants + hat 3pcs sport suit baby clothing set
- Baby boy romper superman long sleeve with smock Halloween Christmas costume gift
- Newborn cotton printed long-sleeved T-shirt + pants + cap kids 3 pcs suit
- Newborn infant romper bodysuit outfit clothing romper outfits
- Toddler girls cotton butterfly T-shirt + pants suit set baby girls long sleeve clothing set
- Winter spring floral and striped print hooded top with pocket pant cotton 2pcs tracksuit
- 100% cotton cartoon underwear baby’s sets gift box
- Lovable unisex baby suits/3-piece set baby bodysuit + long pants + cute hat
Storing the baby clothes
Baby clothes need to be stored carefully for extended usability. Below tips will help you extend the life of your babywear items.
- Wash the clothes and treat any stains. Separate into each size/gender and ensure that the clothes are completely dry before you put them into the labeled containers.
- Don’t give away your baby’s pants too early as they might be reused as your baby grows. A one- year-old’s pant can be used again when he is out of his nappies at two and wearing undies instead.
- At times, the baby clothing might appear yellowed when you pull them out of storage. Don’t be stressed as they just need a wash, overnight soak or little exposure to the sun to be as good as new again.
Baby clothing doesn’t get dirty before they grow to crawl or start eating extras. Clothing for infants and toddlers has low amortization, so you can also consider giving them to someone in need.
Blending design with quality
Our babywear collection features designs that you will simply love. Their super comfy fabrics with elastic waists allow for easy dressing. Our range of babywear collection of toddler clothes includes:
- Socks and Shoes
Fly Baby Wear has a vast collection of highly comfortable, easy-clean and easy-wear online baby wear that are so cutely designed that you will want to keep them tiny forever.
Fly Baby Wear products are designed to let your little ones be little, allowing them to be comfortable in discovering the world around them and do what they do the best – crawl, play, sleep and thrive. Our baby wears are made to be extra soft and adorable for cuddles and first adventures of your baby. Fly Baby Wear’s featured body suits for boys, girls and unisex are designed for easy changing and keeping your baby in cozy environs.
Thriving on quality and care
All our babywear products are top quality with awe-inspiring designs that make everyday activities and playtime really exciting for your lovely baby.
Give your baby a sweet welcome with toddlers’ clothes from the Fly Baby Wear. We regularly come up with sale events wherein you can get some great deals on your favorite baby suits online, baby girl dresses, baby boy dresses, toddler clothes, jumpsuits, rompers, hoodies, pants, outfits and other items from our exhaustive range of baby wear collection. Free shipping is offered on all orders. Book your order to get uniquely crafted, best quality babywear for your bundle of joy.